The Filmlab High Speed Inspection Station is an effective and compact tool for high speed inspection of film. A 24 facet holoscope, combined with an extremely stable digital motor control, produces a high quality image on a 15" x 10" rear projection screen.
Our new wide prism allows the operator to see the whole width of the film including the picture area, perforations on both sides of the film and the analogue and the digital soundtracks. The operator can conduct a visual inspection of the soundtrack print, and with the help of an optional sound head and speakers, the audio quality of the sound can be examined. An optional splice detector locates film splices and stops the film at each splice to allow a detailed inspection.
The drive system is digitally controlled and offers soft start and accurate tension control.
- 4,000 ft. platters.
- 0 - 1000 ft/min variable speed in forward and reverse, push-button controlled.
- 24 frames/s sync speed.
- 3 x sync speed (72 frames / second).
- Winding onto 2", 3" or 4" cores.
- Digital drive system with Soft Start and adjustable Tension Control.
- LCD readout for film length, switchable between feet and frame count.
- Rigid steel construction, with a solid aluminium deck-plate and an integral splicing table.
- 6,000 ft. platters.
- 2 Particle Transfer Rollers (PTR) for film cleaning.
- Splice detection system with auto stop.
- Reader-head and speakers for stereo sound reproduction.
- Power : 8 Amps, 220-240 VAC or 110-120 VAC
- Dimensions : 1800 (L) x 600 (D) x 1500 (H) mm.
- Weight : 320 kg